Friday, August 14, 2009

Clifton Williams, Illinois Man, Jailed For Yawning Freed After 3 Weeks


Thanx. I've said this since I was 18 ( be 48, Aug. 22nd) "In ALL judges curriculum, they should, before and DURING their appointment, every 2 years or so, be required (forced) to take some sort of sociology or "the behavioral science of ALL classes of modern man" or something along those lines..dig? (forgive me, I'm not educated myself) so they have INFORMATION (since most can't have EXPERIENCE) about peoples lives they effect day in and day out. TOO, too many lives are ruined from ignorance and ego. (Example: I don't care what Prof. Gates said AFTER he showed his ID IN his house. He could have said "Now get The F#!k OUT of my house you racist pig!" And tho that type of incivility helps nothing, the cop STILL should have got in his car and driven away AFTER he apologized and said "Have a nice day." There's nothing to discuss. That's it. Ego and Ignorance. The true failings of modern man. Just study Fox 'news" fans.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment