Sunday, August 16, 2009

Comedy Central Saves America with Intelligent Satire

I don't watch Fox "news" but I monitor most of their shows, most of the time. (it's my job man) And their writing is (Mmmph? How CAN I say it?) Well, they definitely don't "spin" their so called "news", they just out and out lie, day after day and show after show. They try to out top each other (or if you study acting, they try to "win their beats") by making up a more grandiose lie. I swear to Buddha! Watch the friggin thing! It is literally UNBELIEVABLE. Unbelievable that the FCC or whatever "regulation" trip, would allow that corp. to have the logo of "NEWS" displayed on their screen. And the poor folks that watch the Fascist Fox Faux News, I can't see how anyone in their right mind can truly believe what they hear, unless they WANT TO BELIEVE...dig? Anyhoo, wow man, believe me, it can take a lot out of you! I USE to be a very loving and tolerant lefty. Now, I'm almost convinced, that we won't ever have "real change" 'till we exchange Lady Liberty for Madame Guillotine.
About Comedy Central
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment