Sunday, August 16, 2009

Comedy Central Saves America with Intelligent Satire

Satirist? Perhaps maybe? Perhaps NOT! Actually, totally M.B.L. TOTALLY. 1st, I was about to lay something snarky down about "too smart by 1/2" or the obvious "Duh!". I guess I HAVE been affected by the Fascist Fox Faux News, hate them, tho I do, but, instead I'll just say "totally Dude". THO, I wouldn't place JS,or SC in the same league as Will Rogers or Sam Clemens. (or Mort, or Lenny or...) Not yet, but, PRETTY F'N SOON! B.M. tries way too hard to actually BE a "satirist" and is still just a comedian (and sadly, an "elitist" 1 at that. His "friendship" with A. Coulter is enough not to save him from Madame Guillotine when the time comes. Dig?) But, I'm glad he does what he does and with who, pretty much that is. He just tries to friggin hard (SORRY!. Jeeze man, just "monitoring" the freakish Billshit O'Really really can make 1 sadly judgmental)
About Comedy Central
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment