Monday, August 3, 2009

How to Be Pro-American

I'm glad you said it Debaba. (albeit on Za Za Huffington's post) Us "artist types" and to an extent travelers, have been saying what you say here and living (if not also preaching) almost exactly your point. I used to refer to you and the folks (many my friends and family) as "Decaf Mocha" instead of "Deepak Chopra" for it seemed like those that (for lack of a better term) "followed" you, would order exactly that drink when at a coffee house (sugar free and non-fat or dairy, milk of course) and it always would begs the question: "What's the point?" I guess I'm getting older (48 Aug 22) and the cynical punker is leaving me; I say "Thanks Swami!" Like it or not, it's all about love AND community. This dirt clod spinning thru space at thousands of miles an hour is actually a very, very small place and tho I wasn't that good at NOT "bothering his neighbors" in elementary school, my being a vagabond has taught that we're all one, even those that sadly or ignorantly don't go towards the light. I think for the 1st time ever our President, even more so because of his name Barack Hussein Obama, is STARTING to get the point across to others in this world, that we're all in it together. Dig?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment