Monday, August 3, 2009

How to Be Pro-American

I have blue eyes and pink skin (well, SOME places) and I'm a "native" of "The people of the fire" (yes, I look more like my Irish Pa then my Potawatomi/French Ma) Remember, WE came over the Bering land bridge, albeit in the neighborhood of 16,000 years ago. But, little sister, I'm sick of it too and bet both of us would be EVEN MORE SO if we were around in the last 5 centuries and accepted gifts of blankets and what not...dig? If I thought there was 1, I'd say, "God help me I've been in so many fights and God help me, there's so MANY of them!" Now, so sick and tired of 'em (fights AND them) I've finally figured to show those folks love, and hope that thru their own shame, their consciousness changes (as mine did, thru love, shame and hope) Shame's not a well used behavior in these United States, unless 1's wrongs are found out of course and even THEN, here (the U.S o' A.) the finger usually points somewhere else. But, with hope and a patience I've rarely known, maybe we can help it along a bit. Come to Frisco we'll swallow refreshment and discuss all; honestly, there's not much more or more better in life.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment