Monday, September 21, 2009

Barack Obama Must See Michael Moore's New Movie (and So Must You)!


I hope our good President DOES watch this film and act accordingly; along with the way M. Moore explained his idea's on Jay Leno's new old show last week, how simply he put it, so those "Fans" of Fox (so called) News could understand a civilized concept of an equitable (WAY more so) life, liberty and PURSUIT of happiness. Tho, I must say, sadly, I fear we'll never see "real" change we can believe in 'til those on and that believe in the so called "right" are taken from hiding under the skirts of Lady Liberty and placed in the arms of Madame Guillotine. I'm NOT advocating that, truly, but I believe "they" do not and WILL NOT understand anything else.
About Capitalism: A Love Story
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment