Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bill Clinton On The Daily Show: Negotiating With North Korea, Lunch With Obama, And How Health Care Is "Bankrupting" America


I absolutely adore Bill Clinton and that was (comparatively speaking) way below "trashing him." I'll give you this, after seeing him a few nights ago on John Stewart's Daily Show, I appreciate him more than ever! But, c'mon now darlin' he has been the only good republican president since Teddy Roosevelt; and dig, I just don't live by that ignorant, wasteful creed "My king right or wrong." I'll leave that to the Beckers, the Baggers, the Palinites, the birthers, Ditto heads and the Fox (supposed) News fans; ALL who should be taken from under the skirts of Lady Liberty and Introduced to Madame Guillotine. (we can start by giving THEM free blankets) Dig, Cherokee Chick?
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment