Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bernie Goldberg Criticizes Fox News On "O'Reilly Factor" (VIDEO)


Look, neocon-man, if you're not a "liar" then (and that I doubt) the "same observations of Fox" (?) That proves it right there. Fox purposely LIES all the time. There is NO comparison. I watch everyday 'til my stomach turns. TRULY, I start to feel sick for the LIES, not spin, LIES they and them put out everyday and night. So, "avowed Independent? (like your idol Bill-shite O'Really?) You've attacked us and all the other folks in the U.S. (the world) with your not so slick "hidden agenda". Wow, I can't wait for Madame Guillotine to arrive. Oh, and yes smug, "civil" guy, it does make me feel better because there's no other way to deal with cowards in this day and age of so called "civility"; Bring back dueling! THAT would make "the folks" watch what they say AND write!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment