Sunday, September 27, 2009

<i>The Week in Magazines</i>: Obama the "Self-Entangling Giant" and How to Have Sex During Dinner at a Restaurant


BAD-ASS! THANK YOU JOAN! Finally, someone says it. Look kiddies, I've been a so called "lefty" (way past liberal) for years and I am sick and FINISHED with ANYONE on+OF the so called "right" and the loathsome, monstrous, abhorrent, hateful, hellish, execrable, abominable, atrocious, ODIUS way they have run US and the WORLD for MY LIFE TIME, yet a couple O' years. I DON'T CARE about President Obama's power grabs! I'm fuggin' STOKED! If he turns into a "real" fascist like our "real" American president who preceded Brother Barack, we fight. WE march. We do WHATEVER IT TAKES. But for this so called "power grab" I not only think "Oke-e Doke" but GO FOR IT! Prez Obama WILL protects us. Prez Obama, DOES CARE; and if I'm wrong, I'll be first in-line to do what it takes BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. But, as of right now, bring it on! Take ALL you can get Prez, for once in my life I TRUST HIM and HIS, to do the right thing. Dig? HEALTH CARE still ain't passed. There's still folks HOMELESS and HUNGRY. Unfettered capitalist and violent hate crime committing corporate heads are STILL running free. Let's do as Teddy suggested and BACK BARACK. Dig? (again, thank you Joan. Your pal, Jason)
About Magazines
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment