Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why is Pat Buchanan Defending Hitler?

There's nothing "smart" about him. Nothing. There are, let's say THOUSANDS, of men who could do his job AND better! Smart? Are you joking? Perhaps I've been up to late and don't get it. QUAERE : Is Sara Palin "smart"? ANTIOS : They're actors. And not so good. AND (now my own kind will get offended) AND, believe me, actors, on the whole, aren't that smart. I promise you; the ones that ARE, are usually, really, really smart. Back to the point: not ONLY is Pat Buchanan not THAT smart, but he's an avowed Fascist and a proven Racist. (with a capital F and R) Why ANYONE, but Fox (so called) News, would give him ANY work, confounds me EVERY DAY. I'm goin' to bed.
About MSNBC
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment