Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Afghans Attack Women Protesting Controversial 'Rape Law' (SLIDESHOW)


I hear you dude, but jeeze, it makes it REAL hard; there's allways that thing in the back of the mind of "Hey man, I got TOO much on the plate and if this is what the majorty of the populace is about, well, fuck 'em" and move on, leaving them in Rudyard Kipling stories...I know, I know, all those poor sisters being, pretty much, in slaved. This is EXACTLY why B.H. Obama is president and me and YOU are not. What was that Shakespere line from Hamlet? O' yes, ""There is more in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than is dreampt of in your philosophy," It's a hard call man; when my lefty, liberal ass is confronted with this, I get CONFUSED; and it's a shame that MOST of the world has Stockholm Syndrome; just look at our red states.
About War Wire
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment