Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Fallout: Independents Turned Off, Some GOPers Worried


Wrong or right, the 1st tea party, just like this one, was steeped in Racism; or they would have done it dressed as the Americans they should have been proud to be. (I'm sure they were, I'm just making a point, racism is racism) there's SO many examples of the ignorant hate of yesterday and on EVERYDAY on the Fascist Fox Faux "News" it's quite unnecessary to post them. But, it's been ACCEPTED from the start. F.F.F. "News" "journalist" Bill-shit O'Really made his "I don't want to go on a lynching party of Michelle Obama 'till all the facts are in." Nice. UNTIL, all the facts are in. Even using the "lynching" word when talking about ANYONE that is OBVIOUSLY of American/African decent, is at the LEAST, insensitive and most likely racist (subconsciously? Perhaps. I say in his case conscious) 1st LADY Michelle Obama's statement "..for the first time in my adult lifetime I am really proud of my country." (there's a part 2 of the post)



http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/02/19/michelle-obama-goes-off-the-reservation/
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment