Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bill O'Reilly Experiences <i>Idol</i> Induced Gay Panic (VIDEO)


TOTALLY PIQUET! I've been asking thru my post here, my blog (AND my radio show) to BRING IT ALL. It's beyond time for these fools to be ...well... whatever! They've asked for it. (and unlike their LIES, WE just have to point out the truth!) I have EARLY writings of Bill-shit O'Really's that (I haven't seen around) I'll be releasing (with commentary; hope it's UP to the mark) in the next 2 weeks. Look at R. Crumbs childhood and you can see why and how he (and his family) are how they are...same for O'Reilly. I do have one question tho, does IT (Bill) and ITS wife and daughter, have a once a week FALAFEL night? Hmm mm! Can't wait to ask him THAT ONE. One day.



Post Script: I was raised on R. Crumb (fully love AND respect) and read him when others were reading "Archie" and "Superman". Read "WHITE MAN COMIX" and/or "WHITE MAN MEETS BIGFOOT" and you'll see the mold for, if not "Bill" then his Dad;dig?
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment