Saturday, April 25, 2009

O'Reilly Revises History, Says Nixon Never Met With Mao Zedong (VIDEO)


Dbos, I'm SO SORRY! I swear...I wasn't thinking. I mistook the B. O. initials for our president... (and honest brilliant, inspiring man, here in the nick of time for our "better late then never" evolution of socio/politico change, hopefully re-making these beautiful United States of America, into the BEST country it was dreamt to be) ...instead of Fascist Fox Faux News's Bill-shit O'Really. You are correct! And everyday that colon hole on "ITS" face, vomits out hate filled, anti-American, mendacity based propaganda, (under the guise of "journalism" with a little spinning "FOX NEWS" logo in the left hand corner to confuse the ignorant and old) that AT THE LEAST is legally defined as "defamatory". I wonder how "ITS" (Mr. Bill-shit O'Really) going to feel when my radio show comes out with EVIDENCE of his behavior (including college days) leading up too the once a week falafel parties he has with his daughter.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment