Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Fallout: Independents Turned Off, Some GOPers Worried


PART 2 OF THE RESPONSE TO THE RACISM OF TEA TYPES



http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/02/19/michelle-obama-goes-off-the-reservation/



..I found it on a RW Racist page. The juxtaposition of the page it's on and what she's saying is a PRIME example of the ignorant racism that fueled (along w/Fox Fascist Corp.) yesterdays "Tea Bag" trip. I never heard the whole speech but heard O'Reilly when he said it LIVE and wanted to immediately "LYNCH" Mr. Bill-shit. Today, after I listened to it COMPLETELY, I was blown away and pissed off all over again! (more idiot me) It's a really beautiful speech that's as INCLUSIVE as it gets. As an AA woman about the same age as myself (tho, I'm a 'white" male) 47, she's experienced things and "feelings" and seen others she loves do so too, that the "average" white American would never have to "feel"; BUT, if you had a semblance of a soul, would understand. "There's more that unites us then divides us; the struggles of a farmer in Iowa is no different then on the south side of Chicago.." Wow man, those poor people hood winked by Fox and their own fears. What a fuckin' shame.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment