Thursday, April 9, 2009

Christopher Hitchens Debates Kenneth Blackwell About Religious Influence In America (VIDEO)


They do and quite well! The Catholic ones (or "raised" as such) are the MOST phenomenal with their swirling (and swilling) techniques, moaning and "games" with their (female OR male) feigned fear of...well, put it like this : "...Ok Mister, I'll suck it." But, for actual out and out ALL hands down debauchery, I have to give it to the MORMONS! In their teen years, before their marriage and they're doing their (forgive me for the wrong terminology) "sewing their oats' (wild or not) walkabout, out on whatever it's called when they can "see the world before I hunker down for my faith and family". I've KNOWN many. Quite. But 1 sticks in the old memory zit more than ANY. A friggin' BEAUTIFUL Mormon girl, on the AMTRAK, going from NY to LA. OH MY GOD (if there was 1) words, my friends, can not... of course she got OFF in Utah, seemingly happy after 3 days of, well, I doubt a back room Bangkok basket trick whore could even come close to...what can I..say....she was... (I swoon in remembrance) well...let us say the finest of "fille de joie"...dig? Anyhoo, total deviant pigs like myself would have gotten laid a lot LESS if not for these confused folks running around "sinning" before they fully give their lives (and joy) to the sky god of their choice....BUT DON'T DETER THEM! Because, SlappHappy (and you others) they suck! And suck beautifully! (Mmmm uh)
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment